Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Travel Tissue Case



I needed a quick project to try for sewing circle, and I had nothing in mind. I went online searching and found this cute travel tissue case at Fireflies and Jellybeans. When I first saw the tutorial I assumed it would take me much longer than it actually did, because I got done within an hour (maybe less) even with cutting the material!

The tutorial was easy to follow and it turned out really cute, but I was a little disappointed that it wasn't big enough to hold an actual travel size set of tissues. It is only meant for a couple of tissues stuffed inside. Next time I think I will make it a little bigger, so that a travel size set of tissues will fit inside. I just think that will be much more useful than the one I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment